RoShi has compared 10 units of the original ELK BIGMUFF SUSTAINER, found the best one and re-created it.
"ELF FUZZ" is made by measuring the components of the original and building it in accordance with how the values of the components change over time, making this an exceptional fuzz unit.
· The transistor’s used are very old Japanese made transistor’s that have the same shape as the original, called the silkhat.
· Capacitors are ceramic capacitors from the 60's and 70's.
· Two resistors may be used in one place to match the resistance of the actual machine.
· The board has almost the same layout as the actual machine.
· Middle cut switch not found in the original.
· 9V battery or 9V DC JACK（center positive)
Please note this is a center positive power supply jack"
We have a fully equipped workshop with certified luthiers and electronic engineers, equipped to do any work you need carried out.
For ten years we've been repairing, modifying and maintaining guitars, basses and more - for everyone from hobbyists to major touring artists.