1. Rate: Adjusts the speed of the sequence.
2. Up/Up-Down/Down Toggle: Switch to control the direction of the sequence. All the way left is up, the sequence will continually repeat going up. In the middle is up/down, the sequence will continually repeat going up then back down. All the way right is down, the signal will continually repeat going down.
3. Step: Selects how many notes there are in the sequence.
4. Wet: Level control for the effect signal. Unity is around noon.
5. Mode: 8 position selector switch to choose the octave and key:
Major: -1 octave to root.
Major: root to +1 octave.
Major: -1 octave through +1
Major: Random pattern
Minor: -1 octave to root.
Minor: root to +1 octave.
Minor: -1 octave through +1
Minor: Random pattern
6. Dry: Level control for the dry signal. Unity is around noon."
We have a fully equipped workshop with certified luthiers and electronic engineers, equipped to do any work you need carried out.
For ten years we've been repairing, modifying and maintaining guitars, basses and more - for everyone from hobbyists to major touring artists.