This amp in a box pedal was designed to be the closest replica of the amp’s soul and character. A meticulous process of tracing the original tag board circuits and measuring each component’s value has resulted in a sonic approach never reached before.
- The most accurate replica of the original UL730 preamp
- Artwork made by Klaus Voormann
- Mach Schau! function
- Circuit tailored for both guitar and bass instruments
- Same 3 band equalizer via internal treble and bass trim controls
- True bypass relay switching"
We have a fully equipped workshop with certified luthiers and electronic engineers, equipped to do any work you need carried out.
For ten years we've been repairing, modifying and maintaining guitars, basses and more - for everyone from hobbyists to major touring artists.